Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Mansell Media is looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. The position will offer the right candidate invaluable art/design experience at a well-established, well-reputed marketing agency. You will work on a variety of products, including social media campaigns, websites, newspapers, corporate identity, magazines, and other marketing tools. The position will be working closely with our Marketing Director. If full time is not possible, we will work out a part-time position who would be able to commit to at least three days a week.
• Cultivate a good relationship with each of your accounts
• Effectively handle our client needs
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
• Able to accept rejection
• Proven graphic designing experience. The can come from college or work experience and recent college grads are encourage to apply.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrate graphic design skills
• Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
• Up-to-date with industry graphic design software like In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• The desire to work on social media accounts for multiple clients
• Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
• A friendly personality
To apply, please email ClayMansell@MansellMedia.Net